Cool Short Haircuts and Hairstyles For Men
Short haircuts and hairstyles have been the traditional look for guys. This is because cool short haircuts for men are stylish yet easy to manage and quick to style. Nevertheless, even with short hair, you have a lot of trendy, modern men’s hairstyles to choose from
For example, the crew cut and buzz cut are always favorites because of their really short sides and top. But if you want more variety than just a very short haircut, guys can opt for a fade or undercut on the sides with some unique styling on top, including the short hair textured crop, comb over, spikes, and side part. The best thing about the fade haircut is that there are so many types – taper, low, mid, high, skin or bald, drop, burst, etc. Ultimately, undercuts, tapers and fades are the basis for most of the best short haircut styles for men, especially ones part of the latest short sides, longer hair on top trend.
Best Short Haircuts For Men
For a quick guide, here are the best short haircuts for men.
- Short Textured Crop – French crop with a high or low skin fade on the sides
- Crew Cut – messy, textured crew cut with a high bald fade
- High and Tight Fade – very short military-style haircut
- Short Hair Quiff – short modern quiff haircut with faded or undercut sides
- Buzz Cut – fresh skin fade with a line up and really short hairstyle on top
- Fringe – cool fringe hairstyle with wavy or curly hair in the front
- Comb Over Fade – short comb over on top with high or low fade on the sides
- Slicked Back Undercut – brushed back hair with a trendy undercut
- Side Part Fade – classy and neat hard side part with faded cut
- Short Spiky Hair – textured and messy short spiked up hair with bald fade
- Faux Hawk Fade – short fohawk haircut with skin fade sides